Palmon Bay Hotel & Spa **** is a new hotel situated along the sea shore, in Igalo.
It is surrounded with unique natural environment and marvellous view of Boka Bay.
The hotel features 204 rooms and suites, private beach, Wellness and Spa center, lobby and pool bar, business center and a la carte restaurant Olive Terrace located on the roof terrace.
Natural materials, modern, breezy design and plenty of natural light fulfilled with a beautiful view of the Bay.
With over 500 square meters it represents a well-being oasis, including a wide range of Spa & Beauty treatments.
- Tivat Airport - 27 km
- Ćilipi Airport (Dubrovnik, Croatia) - 25 km
- Podgorica Airport - 115 km
- Nearest railway station Bar 64 km
- Marina Porto Montenegro 24 km,
- Perast with islands - under UNESCO protection - 37 km
- Old town of Kotor under UNESCO protection - 46 km
- St. Stefan’s Island – 55 km
- Cetinje, old royal capital of Montenegro - 77 km
Montenegro, the pearl of the Mediterranean, unique in many ways, is situated in the south of the Adriatic. Nowhere else can you find, so much natural wealth, beauty, mild beaches, clear lakes, fast rivers, and gorgeous mountains in such a compact area as in Montenegro. In the morning you can wake up along the beautiful Adriatic coast, have lunch on the banks of Skadar Lake, and enjoy an evening walk in the Montenegrin mountains. Montenegro cannot leave you indifferent.